Courtesy of Randy Ford, co-owner of Homespun Kitchen and Bar
in Dripping Springs, this cocktail puts a “healthy” spin on the traditional martini.
- 8 organic cherry tomatoes
- 2 fresh basil leaves, one reserved for garnish
- ¾ oz. fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 oz. raw sugar cane syrup
- 2 shots Dripping Springs Vodka
- Muddle cherry tomatoes, basil leaf, lemon juice, and raw sugar cane syrup in a shaker tin.
- Add ice and vodka.
- Shake vigorously.
- Double strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a fresh basil leaf.
Homespun Kitchen and Bar is located at 131 E. Mercer Street, Dripping Springs. To learn more about its menus and hours, visit www.homespunkitchenandbar.com.